At Account On Me Bookkeeping we are Certified Xero Advisors.
Xero is online accounting software that connects you with your numbers, your business and us, your advisors. Anytime, anywhere from any device.
It enables you to Collaborate in the Cloud
Bringing more heads into your books is easy – Just by giving us access means we can look at your books and give you advice. Perfect for spotting opportunities and avoiding problems.
On the move? With Xero’s app it means you can access accounts, check balances, upload receipts and invoice customers from your smartphone/tablets anywhere (maybe whilst on holidays).
Reconcile from Anywhere
Xero receives your bank statements automatically via a secure connection, making it easy to reconcile and get a complete and up-to-date picture of your business.
Being an accounting and payroll solution all in one. Super payments and tax updates are automatic, plus a special portal gives you a complete snapshot of your payroll and leave.
Invoicing helps you get paid faster
With Xero you can login and send an invoice the minute a job is done. You get notified when the customer opens the invoice and then they can pay you online straight away.
Six questions to ask yourself
- Is it important to know how much money have in your business bank account?
- Does your software or spreadsheets allow you to see how much money you have in your business bank accounts?
- Over the course of a month how long do you spend doing your bank rec?
- Have you ever sent an invoice to someone that owes you money and they’ve turned around and said “I didn’t get the invoice”
- Has your accountant or bookkeeper ever asked you to provide them with your receipts, invoices, bank statements?
- How long does it take you to process your super payments?
Xero can eliminate and reduce the time and stress these tasks create. With many apps/software programs that integrate with Xero. Xero is suitable for any business structure.