We have recently become Certified Partners with ServiceM8, which is a cloud-based solution to help field service organisations manage their business. Users can create job quotes to invoicing and payment collection, and provides real-time information on what jobs are active, what quotes have been issued to clients, and where and when employees are at client sites.
Field service management
- Manage jobs from start to finish.
- Schedule, dispatch and communicate with field employees in real-time.
- Communicate with clients and provide estimates and invoices from the field.
- Use checklists and task lists to ensure a job is done right the first time.
- Access client and job details from the field, anywhere, anytime.
- Access a daily schedule from anywhere.
- Use simple drag and drop functionality to schedule employees.
- Instantly notify employees of schedule changes with push notifications.
- Access a full history of work done for every client, including notes, photos, emails and messages from anywhere.
- Email and message clients directly from the ServiceM8 app.
- Text and email templates provide a consistent and professional message to clients.
- Communicate with employees using a live activity feed.
- Notify employees of daily housekeeping items and policy changes, or share best practices.
- Post photos to train staff, or praise good work.
- Integrate with major accounting solution providers.
- Sync clients, items, invoices and payments to prevent double entry and reduce administration efforts.
- Use over twenty add-ons that provide extra functionality without additional software, allowing ServiceM8 to adapt to current business needs.
- Generate and complete safety documents, inspection reports, or industry-specific compliance certificates.
- Automatically remind clients of upcoming bookings.
- Convert email work orders into jobs.
- Simplify the management of repeat work and contracts.
- Easily collect customer feedback.
- Rely on automatic cloud-based backups on ServiceM8 servers.
- Enable field employees with access to all data without internet connectivity, and data automatically syncs when connectivity is restored.